Update day: 22-08-2023
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $5,000 - $8,000 a month
Bitdeer Group is the world’s leading digital asset mining ecological service provider. It was founded by Jihan Wu, a renowned pioneer in the crypto industry, along with Sequoia Capital, IDG, and other well-known investment institutions in the field of blockchain. Bitdeer Group was established in 2020 with the headquarter in Singapore and has branches across the globe such as the United States, Europe, and other countries and regions. Adhering to a professional, authentic, and reliable corporate culture, Bitdeer Group is committed to becoming the world’s most reliable digital asset mining service provider, which can provide customers with full mining eco-services including computing power sharing and mining farm management.
About the Team:
You will join our SG local HR team and collaborate with our global HR team worldwide on daily basis. The team aspires to realize innovative ideas and practical solutions in a long term vision to pursue employee happiness within the Group. We strive to ensure you feel heard and well supported to be effective and efficient during your career in the team.
We believe your success is our goal and passion at Bitdeer.
- The role acts as a primary point of contact of recruitment function at Singapore office, while as assigned, extend the recruitment coverage beyond Singapore (e.g. US, Europe or other overseas offices as assigned).
- Work together with Business leaders & HRBPs to plan the workforce, draft out recruitment strategy and execute recruitment plan and selection in Singapore and other regions.
- Actively source and generate leads through various channels, including but not limited to: direct application, active sourcing, internal & external referral programs, networking events, campus recruitment, etc.
- Build strong company brand, promote the company culture and design a competitive compensation package to attract and retain talents in the market.
- Conduct market mapping for a sustainable talent pipeline;
- Interview and access the candidates’ suitability technically and culturally fit to the company.
- Help to conduct interview training to the panel of interviewers if needed;
- Guarantee good candidate experience during the end-to-end recruitment process from the first call until onboarding.
- Assist local HRBP to enhance employee and workplace experience through localizing policies and processes through process improvement, implementation of best practices and data analysis.
- Help to scale various HR initiatives to create efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs within the whole Group.
- Conduct onboarding & off-boarding for employees, including but not limited to: new joiner orientation, EP Application, etc.
- Implement employee engagement initiatives to ensure that best talent are attracted, retained and rewarded.
- Applies knowledge of local manpower laws and regulations to provide support in the areas of employee relations, recruitment and development, etc.
- Help to process administrative transactions including offers, work pass applications (if needed), job and compensation changes, terminations and other HR transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree from top universities in Human Resources, Psychology, or any other fields.
- A self – starter, proactive, independent and results-oriented.
- Possess a mind of continuous improvement.
- Excellent creative and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate positive working attitude and with a fast learning curve.
- Training will be provided.
What you will expect:
- Fast-growing digital assets service provider company with a supreme network of investors, pioneers and enthusiast with ample knowledge and experience in the new industry;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact to the future of digital asset industry;
- The chance to build up new things/processes/systems from scratch;
- Personal accountability, fast growth and learning opportunities;
- An inspiring working environment with dynamic workspaces, flexible work time, flat structures, great team and a start-up spirit;
- Attractive salary package and welfare benefits;
- The change to grow your knowledge and career with internal and external training and mentoring resources.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $2,800 - $3,500 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,200 - $3,800 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,800 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,300 - $3,700 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Ang Mo Kio, North-East Singapore, Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $5,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore