Update day: 10-09-2023
Category: Executive management
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $3,200 - $6,000 a month
- Prepares ingredients by following recipes;slicing, cutting, chopping, mincing, stirring,whipping, and mixing ingredients; adding seasonings; verifying taste; plating meals.
- Completes hot meal preparation by grilling,sautéing, roasting, frying, and broilingingredients and assembling and refrigerating cold ingredients.
- Adheres to proper food handling, sanitation, and safety procedures;maintains temperature and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) logs as required and maintains appropriate dating, labelling and rotation of all food items.
- Contributes to daily,holiday and theme menus in collaboration with supervisor.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of equipment, food storage, and work areas.
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules and dishwashing/pot washing.
- Listens to customer complaints and suggestions and resolves complaints.
- Implements suggestions within parameter of position and refers more complex concerns to supervisor.
- Participates in and/or contributes to programs,committees, or projects designed to improve quality of service and employee productivity.
- Maintains clean work areas, utensils, and equipment.
- Develop new menu items while improvising the existing ones.
- Maintain and manage kitchen expenses, food cost, inventory and staffing within the budgetary limits.
- Able to cook north Indian food.
- Able to do shift work.
- Assisting with the preparation of food and the serving of all meals to customers.
- Supervising a team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy.
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $3,000 - $5,200 a month⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Ang Mo Kio, North-East Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $6,000 a month⏰ 01-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $5,000 - $9,000 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 01-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,400 - $2,800 a month⏰ 30-09-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 15-10-2023🌏 Orchard, Central Singapore, Singapore