Update day: 22-08-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAt Arcadis we focus on attracting, retaining and developing people who share our passion and commitment to improve quality of life. In return we offer you the opportunity to transform your world and the world around you, that could be through client work, upskilling yourself, championing equality and inclusion or getting involved in charity work, to name just a few. Our people value different perspectives, they care about the sustainability of our planet and dare to shape the future.
One of our core values is ‘people first’, and supported by our Lovinklaan foundation, we invest in you for the long term, to ensure you reach your full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to own your career and work on industry-defining projects, finding solutions to real challenges that make a difference to people’s lives. You’re encouraged to have a growth mindset and are given the space to develop personally and professionally, building a flexible career that works for you.
Function as the Lead Personnel to manage and deliver Critical Facilities projects and programmes of work.
- Act on behalf of the client and be the trusted advisor to manage collocated critical facility projects
- Manage consultants, vendors, general contractors and ensure deliverables based on agreed program and completion dates.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Facilitate the Hand Over process and Training of the completed project to the relevant stakeholders.
- The oversight of the management plans, stage gates progress.
- Develop management plans in consultation with key stakeholders and workstreams for the program - for time, cost, risks and communication. Collate inputs from all project parties, and update on a weekly interval based on portfolio changes and lessons learned.
- Provide system administrators with all information required to comply with the client’s Governance policies including, at a minimum, the relevant information for Purchase Orders, Invoices, Change Orders, Exceptions, Close Out documents and recommendations.
- Act as the interface between the client’s facility management team, country management team and the client’s critical facilities team; manage the timeliness and quality of activities, deliverables and outputs in relation to the projects and its contributing suppliers. Support the consultants actively and participate in the activity or production of the deliverables to achieve time and quality objectives.
- Provide weekly reports confirming the project/program list, status, resource workload, performance update (such as KPIs), issues, risks, successes, and financial forecasts.
- Obtain key cost information from funding Boards and the client’s critical facilities lead, facility management lead, technology team, and colocation 3rd party suppliers.
- Collection of, review and consolidation of key project cost information – funding and budget status, committed and spent to date and the remaining forecasted estimate to complete the projects - on a centralized platform.
- Monitor and report on the progress of the project works against established milestones, escalating any obstacles to achieving milestone/s immediately for remediation.
- Coordinate across all stakeholder groups, including ecosystem partners and maintain required communication cadence.
- Conduct and chair virtual meetings to advise on progress of the program and to track and closeout next steps. Update on a monthly basis, activities critical to the success of the project implementation.
- Liaise with and partner with critical project functions and workstreams throughout the project lifecycle. Developing an integrated schedule with inputs from all functions, ensuring sufficient timescales to deliver the project.
- Development and monitoring of the program methodology (approach), to implement and execute the program of projects.
- Review the program plan with the project team/s to confirm understanding of all systems and procedures including flow charts delineating standard procedures for handling changes to the scope, monthly billings, drawing submissions, field changes, punch listing, substitutions, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the client’s team, design, and contractor’s team to solve program and project challenges and roadblocks representing the client best interest to ensure that the projects meet the schedule milestones and budgets.
- Identify, manage, communicate, and escalate issues and non-conformances to the client.
- Verify Contractors’ resources, systems, and processes are in place for the performance of the work and outputs.
- Coordinate with the client’s IT Department to ensure Network and Hardware is procured and installed in line with the project requirements / timeline.
- Setup within the client’s systems all Vendor and/or Subcontractors required for the project and/or programme of works. Ensuring the appropriate documentation is in place for compliance.
- Undertake and communicate appropriate project reporting including Status Updates and Project Reports as appropriate.
- Manage the Operations’ Training process for the end users of the facility. Coordinate the contractors who will train the facility operations team, regarding operations and maintenance of the building systems for HVAC, Security, etc.
- Ensure proper project Close Out per client’s risk management procedures and retain all relevant records including emails and documents for record retention and auditing purposes.
- Degree in Project Management, Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Building / Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Civil & Structural or other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the built-environment industry with a focus on Critical Facilities
Our work with clients has a direct impact on people’s lives and on the planet. We make moving, living and belonging in cities safer, more resilient and more sustainable. By partnering with our clients as responsible custodians of our earth’s resources, we can create a sustainable planet.
We continue to think of new ways to make positive impacts and create better experiences for people; data driven and digital solutions have become part of the Arcadis DNA. Working together with clients and using techniques like design thinking, we can get to the heart of our clients’ most pressing challenges and work together to solve them.
As a global business, we have committed to support five of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals to ensure that our projects contribute to a better and more sustainable future for all. But it’s not just the work that we do on client projects that benefits communities and our planet. As a global business, we are committed to making a positive impact to society by supporting local communities where we operate.
To help protect our planet, we monitor and measure non-financial information to inform business decisions and reduce our own environmental impact as part of our commitment to be net zero carbon as a global company by 2030.
Our Commitment to Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
We want you to be able to bring your best self to work every day, which is why we take equality and inclusion seriously and hold ourselves to account for our actions. Our ambition is to be an employer of choice and provide a great place to work for all our people. At Arcadis, you will have the opportunity to build the career that is right for you. Because each Arcadian has their own motivations, their own career goals. And, as a ‘people ﬁrst’ business, it is why we will take the time to listen, to understand what you want from your time here, and provide the support you need to achieve your ambitions.
Transform Your World
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,500 - $4,000 a month⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $7,000 a month⏰ 28-09-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 01-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $5,000 - $10,000 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 29-09-2023🌏 Singapore River, Central Singapore, Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,000 a month⏰ 30-09-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $7,500 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore River, Central Singapore, Singapore
💸 $6,000 - $10,000 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore