Update day: 26-09-2023
Category: Food & Beverage
Assists Chef Manager in the preparation and service of meals by supervising Cooks and Cook Helper/Assistants. Responsible for kitchen and dining area sanitation.
- Prepares well-balanced, nutritious meals, which enable them to remain healthy throughout their participation in the program.
- In collaboration with the food service manager, prepares three meals per day, except on holidays and weekends, when two meals are acceptable. In lieu of the third meal, healthy snacks shall be available to students on weekends and holidays.
- Meals shall be planned and prepared using a minimum of a 28-day cycle cafeteria menu.
- Ensures meal service is provided for work-based learning, off-center activities, late arrivals,etc.
- Ensures food options and nutritional guidelines outlined in company policy and the PRH shallbe provided.
- Ensures all meals and food items meet the dietary needs and desires of a diverse population,including ethnic, vegetarian, and low-fat alternatives.
- Assists in developing and implementing procedures for ordering, purchasing, receiving,storing, inventorying, and issuing food products that ensure the prevention of fraud and abuse, protection of food and food preparation equipment and areas from contaminants, insects, and rodents, and the safe and sanitary handling and storage of food.
- Assists in implementing procedures to obtain student input into the planning and evaluation of the content and quality of the meals and service provided in order to ensure students have input into meal planning and are satisfied with the center food service.
- Ensures the safety, health, and security of students, staff, and property.
- Provides quality customer service to the students that we serve at all times.
- When assigned, completes the cafeteria lock-up checklist on a daily basis and is accountablefor security in this area.
- Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulation, Job Corps notices and bulletins, andCenter policies and procedures.
- Models, mentors, and monitors appropriate career success skills.
- Participation in PRH mandated staff training is mandatory. Failure to participate may result indisciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the individual’s scope and capabilities.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,400 - $4,500 a month⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,200 - $3,000 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore