Update day: 16-09-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000 - $10,000 a month
Sales Assistant Responsibilities
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store.
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs.
- Update customer records in the company database as required
- Contact customers to answer basic procedural questions or to gauge their level of satisfaction with the company.
- Manage point-of-sale processes.
- Collaborate with the sales staff to monitor active purchase orders and make sure that orders are completed on time.
- Report any inventory or service issues to management and the appropriate Account Manager immediately.
- Handling complaints or forwarding serious issues to the manager on duty.
- Assisting with store deliveries.
- Maintains promotional databases by inputting invoices and bill-back data.
- Resolves promotional allowances, rebates, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices, and forwarding resolution to managers.
- Welcome and engage in conversation with customers, help them as needed
- Rotating and replenishing stock.
- Placing certain produce in a specific area during a sale or promotion.
- Meet predetermined sales targets.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of product features and sales promotion
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analysing, and summarising expenses, and forwarding for reimbursement.
- Accomplishes department and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Sales Assistant Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in related fields is preferred.
- Proven working experience as sales assistant..
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency with computerised financial systems, such as , databases, payment processing, excel spreadsheets, payroll services.
- Strong IT skills, including database development.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Able to handle numerous time critical assignments simultaneously.
- Strong analytical, organisational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organisation.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Strong Leadership,Conflict Management,Decision-Making,People Management,Competitive analysis,Management proficiency,Supply management,Customer service,Presentation skills,Analysing information,Problem Solving,Planning and Teamwork,Critical Thinking skills.
- Time-management and organisation skills
- Certified professionals are preferred.
- The Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends).
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $7,000 - $8,000 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,000 - $3,000 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $12,000 - $14,500 a year⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,800 a month⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,300 - $2,600 a month⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,000 - $2,500 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore