Update day: 25-08-2023
Category: Mechanical / Technical
Job type: Permanent
Salary: $4,500 - $7,500 a month
- Take charge of project and carry out all QA functions for the assigned project.
- Prepare list of daily job activities and provide clear job instructions before delegating the jobs to subordinates.
- Supervise job coordination, monitor conformity towards quality, environmental and safety management system policies and procedure.
- Ensure yard checks are done prior to official inspection being arranged.
- Monitor and ensure all mechanical works are carried out according to the latest revision mechanical drawing and complies with contract specification, class requirements and quality management system.
- Arrange, coordinate and carry out all the inspection inspections and testing with customer representative and / or classification surveyor as per the Inspection and Test Plan (ITP).
- Perform material equipment incoming are as per Vendor document.
- Verify tools and equipment used are as per procedures.
- Familiar with mechanical inspection process.
- Verify NDT are done as per approved NDT plan & procedures.
- Verify preservation are being performed as per preservation plan & procedures.
- Monitor the progress of work and report the status of completion of the official inspections such as accepted, rejected, postponed or cancelled to the respective project manager.
- Prepare, review and document inspection records, certificates and NDT reports for the submission to relevant party.
- Check and endorse inspection record prior to issue to customers.
- Ensure subordinates comply with company’s procedure and work instructions.
- Report any non-conformance (NC) and issue corrective action request (CAR), where necessary.
- Ensure response timing for NC/CAR are within acceptance period;
- Ensure close-out response for NC/CAR is of sound reasoning and evidence.
- Coordinate with yard QA/QC team for all Quality documentation submission to SCM with the construction completion.
- Maintain good relationship with the customers as to full fill part of company’s core value to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Implement and compile the monthly key performance indicators (KPI) related to mechanical.
- Verify mechanical MDR is as per construction prior to release the product back to Singapore.
- Conduct and participate in audit.
- Perform other duties as signed by the superior(s) from time-to-time
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Marine and Offshore or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experiences in shipbuilding / oil and gas / offshore projects as QA/QC Mechanical Inspector.
- Working in FPSO/FSO/FPU Project will be added advantage.
- Shall be familiar with AWS D1.1, API 6A, SOLAS and ABS Class rules.
- Certified Welding Inspector (AWS CWI or CSWIP 3.1)
- NDT Level II in RT/UT/MPI/PT
Our Address and Working Hours:
(Tuas Boulevard Yard)
80 Tuas South Boulevard, Singapore 637051
(Islandwide transport provided)
Mon - Thu: 7:30am - 5:15pm
Fri: 7:30am - 4:15pm
Interested candidates are invited to send us an updated resume with your current and expected salary and earliest availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Seatrium Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $5,000 - $8,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,500 - $5,500 a month⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,500 - $6,500 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $32,500 - $52,000 a year⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore