Update day: 30-08-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Closing Date15 Dec 2022 11:59pm
Job TitlePartner Alliance Specialist
We’re Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company. And with a global presence in more than 22 countries, we have a strong global footprint. Our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. We’re all about providing the best experience and delivering the best tech on the best network.
This includes making Telstra the place you want to work.
This includes making Telstra the place you want to work.
About the role:
Our Partnerships & Alliances team is seeking for a Partner Alliance Specialist to join our growing team. In this role you will strategically plan and deliver a cross-functional strategy to achieve sales and development goals across our current and potential Global and Regional partners.
We are looking for an individual who understands the Partner and Alliances ecosystem and how to grow and manage a region. In addition to selling and developing partners, you will be responsible for driving marketing activities with your partners to increase brand awareness and product adoption. You will be responsible for a set of partners End-To-End, from Partner selection to Partner enablement, to business planning, to co-selling, to partner retention.
The Partner Alliance Specialist will be focused on a variety of partners to support our key GTM areas – Adaptive Network, Cloud and DC, Modern Workplace and Cyber Security. These partners include distributors, SaaS providers, Industry vertical technology partners & Hyperscalers. You will have responsibility to grow these partnerships across SEA, working closely with our sales, technical and service teams to manage these partnerships end to end.
Managing and Growing Partnerships
- Qualify new partners and onboard them as required
- Work closely with alliance partners towards pipeline creation, co-selling revenue, and development of solutions, where required
- Execute, manage, and deliver APAC pipeline and revenue in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular cadence between alliance team key stakeholders (Partner Sales, Sales, and Technical Teams, etc.) and company’s leadership team
- Communications: Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of select alliance partners ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- Develop GTM plans and develop industry-specific practice development plans, driving certification growth, and working with the delivery teams to ensure customer success
- Take partner sales plays, offerings, and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with field sales teams across APAC
- Leverage the Global Reseller agreement guidelines as needed
- Sales Skills - Develops and adapts advanced sales strategies to unique customer needs; creates customer partnerships
- Managerial Skills – Will be an individual contributor, would have to work with virtual team from multiple departments to achieve end goal; provides input to policies and practices
- Business Acumen - Develops business solutions and directly addresses financial issues resulting in profitable revenue growth for Telstra; able to coordinate and present complete, complex solutions that meet customer needs and beat competition
- Market/customer Knowledge - Acts as a resource to customers based on intimate knowledge of relevant industries and needs
- Technical Skills - Uses advanced domain/solutions knowledge to competitive advantage
Freedom to Act
- Level of Guidance - Demonstrates wide latitude for decisive action which could impact business initiatives/programs; exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices/policies in selecting approach and technique
- Takes Direction From - Manager and Business Unit heads
- Business and Financial Impact - Responsible for revenue attainment, margins where appropriate, and personal expenses
- Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts of Telstra as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
- Manage numerous partners of Telstra concurrently & strategically create & articulate compelling value propositions around Telstra services
- Analyse sales revenue /metrics data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
- When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities, assist customers in identifying use cases for priority adoption of Telstra Services as well as best practices implementations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key partners of Telstra; Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing, IT, Telecommunications
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience working with technology alliance partners, services, and ability to rapidly engage their lead account and industry partners
- Ability to proactively grow partner relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business.
- Understanding of service offering, marketing, lead generation, and IT services organization key performance indicators
- International Telecom services sales exposure —MPLS, EPL, SDWAN, SASE preferred
- Functioned in an environment where they managed an account list in technology sales which included large growth in net new opportunities.
- Ability to design and present business plans, track and articulate program progress, design and document program guidelines for distribution throughout the organization (all levels) and for external use
- Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
- Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a top enterprise software company in alliances sales.
- Having an Entrepreneurial mindset would be a plus
If you’re excited about the opportunity to be part of a team, committed to delivering amazing experiences to our customers – this could be the role for you!
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $10,000 - $12,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $7,000 - $8,000 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Downtown Core, Central Singapore, Singapore