Update day: 22-08-2023
Salary: $3,000 - $4,000 a month
Connected Freight is a venture under the New Energies business based around building and operating a new type of logistics platform. The platform combines a sleek user interface, a large customer base and an efficient multi-vehicle tour-planning algorithm to optimize the flow of business-to-business freight deliveries within a city.
The Operations Specialist will be primarily responsible in leading the Operations team to ensure high performance and delivery of superior customer service experience and the seamless execution of the end-to-end retailer, supplier, and 3PL set up, amend, and integration process.
- Proactively liaise with other parties involved in any operational process (including but not limited CF Sales and Marketing, Retail Operations, and any applicable other internal and external providers) making sure performance and SLAs are met
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Continuous Improvements: proactively identify and recommend CI initiatives, support or lead CI projects as agreed with her/his Line Manager
- Responsible for the end to end process smoothness around on-shore management, storage, scanning and filing of all documents and applications in line with legal requirements.
- Support "Scan, Archive and Forward Function" when required for understanding the correct routing of documentation received/sent to customers
- Ensure compliance with the Sales Contract policy for all Customers. Support Sales Team Leader on contract management throughout the contract life cycle.
- Drive resolution of complex customer issues in liaison with partners from other functions such as Sales, Marketing, Business Development, etc.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors such as 3PLs, etc.
- Ensure timely logistics execution of transport of goods to Connected Freight Venture customers.
- Manage the 3PL against defined KPIs through scheduled performance reviews. Provide post execution data on performance, operational issues, and improvement opportunities as critical input for continuous improvement.
- Handle all shipment-related incidents: log incidents into the 3PL daily tracker report. Escalate and facilitate the resolution daily 3PL issues within incident set timelines to ensure its optimal service performance.
- Lead the troubleshooting of transport and delivery challenges and define and implement corrective action in cases of irregularities.
- Manage 3PL complaints, feedback, and compliments. Liaise with resolution owners, and other service partners as required. Close the loop with 3PLs.
- Acts as a logistics subject matter expert.
- Contribute to the development of work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification
- Excellent understanding in 3PL management
- Good relationship with 3PL service providers in Singapore
- Experienced in internal operations and functional integration
- Skilled in operational cost analysis
- Proven Continues Improvement (CI) experience.
- Effective time management and organizational skills and able to independently set priorities
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Process and structure driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with requisite personal drive and energy
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,700 - $3,500 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $6,000 a month⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $5,500 - $7,000 a month⏰ 30-09-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $12,000 - $16,000 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 29-09-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore