Update day: 31-08-2023
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $6,500 - $9,000 a month
Logicalis is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to help customers harness digital technology and innovative services to deliver powerful business outcomes.
Our customers span industries and geographical regions; and our focus is to engage in the dynamics of our customers’ vertical markets; including financial services, TMT (telecommunications, media and technology), education, healthcare, retail, government, manufacturing and professional services, and apply the skills of our 6,500 employees in modernising key digital pillars; data centre and cloud services, security and network infrastructure, workspace communications and collaboration, data and information strategies, and IT operation modernisation.
We are the advocates for our customers for some of the world’s leading technology companies including Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, HPE, IBM, CA Technologies, NetApp, Microsoft, Oracle, VMware and ServiceNow.
The Logicalis Group has annualised revenues of $1.7 billion, from operations in Europe, North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Africa. It is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, with revenues of over $4.3 billion.
- Work closely with vendors and other teams to address, track, execute and ensure proper closure of system support.
- Provide technical support and follow up customer issue via call or email
- Implement operating system and product-specific security patches
- Able to promptly work and handles emergency and disruption of service with in-depth investigation and timely resolution.
- On-site to support end-user, customers, operations systems, and infrastructure.
- Willingness to be on-standby 24x7 basis support (standby allowance is provided)
- Role required to work frequently on after office support and weekend support.
- Role required to do standby support for the team after office hours and public holidays (standby allowance is provided)
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / IT Related
- Handson administering and troubleshooting of the following:
- Servers: Windows (AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SCCM, SQL), Linux (Red Hat, Ubuntu, CentOS, SuSe)
- Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V
- Cloud: Azure, AWS, GCP
- Backup: Veeam, Backup Exec, NetBackup
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 31-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,000 - $7,300 a month⏰ 29-09-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,500 - $3,800 a month⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,500 - $4,500 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $6,500 a month⏰ 28-09-2023🌏 Singapore