Update day: 26-09-2023
Ascentis is the leader in powering CRM & Loyalty programs for leading brands in Singapore and the region. Our clients benefit from our suite of cutting edge solutions in CRM, Omni-channel Loyalty, Integrated Retail eCommerce, Business Intelligence, Mobile Engagement, and Digital Marketing Services. Voted by senior industry marketers as one of Singapore’s award-winning loyalty marketing agency, Ascentis is proud to be leading the customer engagement innovation in the retail, food & beverage, entertainment, and hospitality industries. We are a young spirited company with a culture of innovation. Our teams are driven by experience and passion. We are agile and passionate in what we do. We believe in our people. We believe in ourselves. Our clients believe in us.
As we continue to scale, we are interested to seek dynamic individual and self-starter to join us on an amazing journey by building great products for clients who believe in us.
- Overall responsible for the financial management and analysis of agency’s P&L’s including oversight of revenue recognition, financial reporting, forecasting, and OOP client non-billable costs.
- Manage monthly closing and accounting duties, statutory requirements such as GST/VAT filing, annual income tax filing, liaise with external auditors and internal auditors.
- Maintain Balance Sheet, Fixed Asset, Depreciation Schedule, Supplier Masterfile, Interest Income, etc.
- Partner with Client Servicing Team to ensure unbilled inventory and accounts receivables for our client portfolio are managed in a timely basis and investigate any issues that need to be addressed and resolved. Assist in client reporting requirements as well as working with the Management Team on the monthly and year-end financial reporting deadlines and preparation of annual budget and forecasting.
- Vendor management – monitoring and reporting on analysis of ageing receivables and payables of different partners.
- Create, analyse and present Client Profitability reporting, and monthly financial package describing actual to date, projections vs. budget / reforecast and commentary around noticeable trends on business performance to the Management Team.
- Create and analyse manpower reports and pricing out hours to reconcile fee estimates to actual.
- This role will directly report to the Managing Director of the agency.
- 3 – 4 years of experience in an agency environment or service-based industry. Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business is preferred. CPA certification is a big plus.
- Industry marketing, digital, advertising experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,000 a month⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $5,000 - $6,000 a month⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $8,000 - $12,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,900 - $3,500 a month⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,000 a month⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore