Update day: 22-08-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,800 - $4,800 a month
The Marketing and Sales Executive focuses on developing opportunities and channels to reach prospective clients and create brand awareness for IvyPrep. You will spearhead marketing and business development initiatives, and establish IvyPrep’s brand with target schools, partners and key influencers within the education landscape.
Business Development / Customer Acquisition
- Develop and implement business development strategies and plans in view of company goals / objectives and market trends
- Drive and manage outreach programs such as events, collaboration, tie-ups, referral campaigns to drive acquisition of prospective clients
- Review and track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, ensuring the appropriate mediums are used
- Manage marketing budget across all initiatives and consistently track leads progress and conversion, and sales / revenue generated from marketing activities
- Identify opportunities / channels to create brand awareness in defined target market segments
- Create and implement marketing materials, brochures, and any collaterals within brand guidelines to support sales process
- Own brand guidelines, and monitor brand’s consistency and application across all forms of materials / communication
- Leverage good customer reviews to incorporate in potential brand assets / ratings / communication materials
- Create brand assets and potential content for customer engagement (knowledge pieces, videos, etc)
Communication and Engagement
- Build and manage digital strategies and advertising campaigns to attract qualified prospects across Google, Facebook, and other suitable platforms to maximise reach to target audience
- Curate, develop, and publish content for all social media channels (including, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Optimise the website (SEO), drive traffic to the website and improve user experience
- Develop newsletter with engaging content and update website with monthly blog post
- Work with relevant teams in developing marketing copy for all communication campaigns
- Degree from a reputable local or overseas university
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing and developing and executing social media strategies and campaigns across Google and Facebook
- Experience working with other social media channels is advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Growth-oriented mindset and goal/objective driven
- Ability to work well independently and reliably in a small, fast paced team environment
- Positive and can-do attitude and willingness to serve is essential
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail, able to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and go the extra mile
- All experience levels are welcome
If this sounds like you, and you like the idea of working with a dynamic team and a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then get in touch and apply today by submitting your cover letter and resume.
We are a passionate and inventive team of educators that works together in helping students explore and find their pathways of success.
At IvyPrep, you will work alongside others who share the same passion in empowering young individuals. In the challenging process of bringing out the best in each student, we find the best brought out in us as well.
We believe that there is no magic nor substitutes for hard work. Tips and tricks will never replace real content knowledge. As such, the programs we develop and deliver here are meticulously built based on first-hand insights and in-depth analysis to bridge the gap between a student’s school curriculum and the intellectual rigour expected at top institutions in the US and UK.
We provide the methods and content, but let each educator harness his or her creativity and experience to drive students’ success. We are seeking for dynamic, ambitious, and like-minded individuals to join our purpose-driven team – to push boundaries, to grow and thrive with us, and to revolutionize our approach to guide our students towards achieving their dreams.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $2,800 - $3,500 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,200 - $4,000 a month⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,400 - $5,000 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,000 - $4,500 a month⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,300 - $3,000 a month⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $7,000 - $10,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $1,800 - $2,500 a month⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore