Update day: 27-08-2023
Category: Social Work / Community Services
EDP Renewables is the main subsidiary of EDP Group, a global leader in the renewable energy sector and one of the world’s largest wind producers. With its headquarters in Singapore, EDP Renewables is the leading sustainable development hub for the Asia Pacific region with activities across nine different markets. Our activities are focused on the design, development, management, and operation of renewable energy sources, namely solar, wind, as well as new technologies such as storage.
EDP is a global energy group leading the Energy Transition, Innovation and Sustainability. Using the technology of the future, we create solutions highly focused on the needs of our people and our customers, never neglecting our role and contributions to society. To achieve our goals, we aim to attract diverse people with high potential through the professional opportunities we create.
Join us to be part of a renewable energy leader that reinvests in society through sustainable projects and social as well as cultural causes. You will have the opportunity to actively participate in our global transformation, by changing tomorrow now.
The People Services Manager, APAC plays an important role in driving service excellence across APAC. You will be responsible for designing efficient internal processes and delivering a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee life cycle. You will collaborate with various stakeholders and will be main point of contact for all People Services related issues, providing timely advice and guidance to all employees.
- Overall responsible for employee life cycle including but not limited to onboarding, employee internal movements, payroll, benefits administration, leave administration, global mobility and offboarding.
- Drive continuous process improvement by identifying inefficiencies and collaborate with stakeholders to implement standardization and simplification initiatives to drive higher efficiency and productivity.
- Drive resolution of employee issues and constantly identify opportunities to improve People Services.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality in employee data on people systems.
- Manage outsourced service providers and vendors for payroll, insurance and global mobility.
- Lead Payroll Alignment Project across 9 Countries in APAC.
- Responsible for accurate and timely execution of APAC payroll by working closely with payroll vendors in a timely manner.
- Negotiate and review service contracts, monitor service quality and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitor budget, analyse expenses and identify cost savings opportunities.
- Ensure People Services is in full compliance with relevant employment laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Execute documentation of internal people movements, processes and controls as applicable.
- Responsible for all work visa applications, renewals, and cancellation, ensuring compliance with Singapore Employment Act and MOM Regulation.
- Manage communications to internal employees for all People Services related announcements
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in People Services
- Experience in a multinational or matrix organization preferred
- Experience in managing payroll and C&B administration
- Experience in managing global mobility
- Proficiency In Successfactors preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of employment laws, MOM regulations and best practices
- Able to move quickly in both strategic design and practical execution to meet the needs of the team and business in a fast-paced environment
- Value alignment: stewardship, collaboration, innovation and with a spirit of excellence
When you join EDP Renewables, you will have access to:
- Professional experience in a leading global company in the renewables industry with flexible work conditions
- Recognition through remuneration compatible with the role and other additional benefits
- Opportunities for personal and professional development, e.g. cross-cutting projects, mobilities and volunteering
About EDP Group:
As a socially responsible company, we incorporate our values and practices with the principles of Diversity and Inclusion. To achieve all our objectives, we intend to attract, develop and retain different profiles, assuming diversity as a key factor and differentiator of fundamental innovation in our organisation. We welcome and value all people, and we are committed to the inclusion and sense of belonging of each person who is part of the EDP Group.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- TOP Employer Europe 2021 certification
- Bloomberg Gender Equality Index 2021
- Top Workplaces US 2021
- Certification in Conciliation (Excellence) by the Más Familia Foundation
If you think you have the right profile for this opportunity, apply until 9 July 2023.
Job Segment:Payroll, Sustainability, Business Process, Compensation, Fundraising, Finance, Energy, Human Resources, Management, Nonprofit
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $5,000 - $5,500 a month⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,000 - $12,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,300 - $2,600 a month⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,270 - $2,910 a month⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $1,800 - $2,500 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,000 - $3,000 a month⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore