Update day: 08-09-2023
Category: Social Work / Community Services
MINDS has been caring for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (PWIDs) and their families since 1962.
Grounded in the belief that all PWIDs have innate abilities and talents, MINDS is committed to empowering them and enhancing their quality of life, while advocating for greater inclusivity for PWIDs as a nation.
MINDS is today one of the largest charities in Singapore employing more than 850 staff. With the key focus to expand community-based services, improving the employability of PWIDS, strengthening education, and engendering inclusive community living, MINDS offers a holistic range of services and programmes across the PWIDs’ lifespan.
These include schools, employment and training development centres, home-based care services and community-based services to cater to the physical, psychological, environmental and social needs of PWIDs. For more information, please visit www.minds.org.sg.
DESIGNATION : Manager, Operations Support & System Management/ Integration
- Responsible for overall IT infrastructure stability, resilience and performance including physical and virtual servers and network resources.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate IT infrastructure capacity to ensure optimum operational performance for the organisation.
- Coordinates and works with resources (internal and external) to meet established project milestones and to achieve project deliverables.
- Identifies areas for improvement, develop an improvement program and monitors the implementation to increase process efficiency.
- Recommends suitable technology infrastructure updates to develop long-term and short-term planning.
- Assists in developing IT budget for IT infrastructure.
- Develop plans for implementation of new projects, perform Project Management.
- Participates in evaluations, recommends and plans implementations of new technologies and platforms to determine alignment with business’s needs.
- Manages resource availability to continuously support the business, including backup administration.
- Reviews all new and updated processes and procedures introduced into the production environment to ensure SLA compliance for both outsourced and internally managed services. • Participates in the development, maintenance and testing of disaster recovery plans as required & implements improvements.
- Provides mentoring and support to Business and Usual (BAU) ICT Executives.
- Manage response to alerts and notifications of after-hours activity.
- Travel to branches as required.
- Off-hour support as required.
- Degree Computer Science or Technology related studies
- Preferably with some years’ (8-10) experience in IT management level of similar sized structure and business, hands on experience and technical knowledge of applications and communications infrastructure
- An added advantage for those familiar with ITIL
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $5,000 - $5,500 a month⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,000 - $12,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,300 - $2,600 a month⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,270 - $2,910 a month⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $1,800 - $2,500 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,000 - $3,000 a month⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore