Update day: 22-08-2023
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Contract
Manager, Manpower Planning & Analytics (Human Resource Department) – Contract
Job no.: 549374
Work type: Contract
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) aims to develop a productive workforce and progressive workplaces, for Singaporeans to have better jobs and a secure retirement. In a rapidly changing global economic landscape, Singapore’s workforce and workplace practices have to remain adaptable. MOM’s policies help enhance the workforce’s profile, promote lifelong employability and income security for Singaporeans, as well as foster excellent working environments that are fair and safe. As an MOM officer, you will get to work in a range of exciting areas to help the Ministry attain its goals, including manpower policy, industrial relations, workplace safety and foreign employment regulation. MOM is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.
MOM HR team supports the Ministry to build and sustain an agile and future-ready workforce so as to achieve MOM’s objectives. Join us if you share our passion in recruiting, growing and retaining our officers.
As part of the Manpower Planning and Analytics unit, you will be part of the team to drive the formulation of workforce strategies to support the Ministry’s strategic workforce planning needs. You will partner closely with Business HR Partners to connect with business, conduct sense-making research and translate data into actionable insights to support HR policy formulation and review of processes. You will also collaborate closely with stakeholders to review the attraction and recruitment strategies to close manpower gap for emerging business needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement/refine policies and guidelines for recruitment, transfers, internships and temp staff management;
- Promote diverse, referral and internal hiring
- Design and drive the recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding practices to support a positive candidate experience;
- Collaborate with Business HR Partners to review on the manpower demand for new growth areas;
- Plan and prepare relevant recruitment metrics to assess effectiveness of branding efforts and identify trends for ongoing improvements;
- Involvement in ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives.
You should :
- Possess relevant HR work experiences, preferably in policy review and workforce planning. IHRP certification is an advantage;
- Possess good analytical and quantitative skills with fundamental understanding of analytics;
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills;
- Be meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Be resourceful;
- Be creative, bold and solution-Oriented;
- Be a team player with ability to work well with internal and external stakeholders.
Advertised: 22 Jul 2021
Applications close: 05 Aug 2021
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $2,800 - $3,500 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,200 - $3,800 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,800 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,300 - $3,700 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Ang Mo Kio, North-East Singapore, Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $5,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore