Update day: 17-09-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
To develop and lead the modelling and optimization of DKSH Distribution Center Network using Coupa Supply Chain Modelling Tool. To support the Solution Engineering & Design Team in all new supply chain management projects. These projects include new distribution center planning, distribution center redevelopment, distribution center capacity management, distribution center relocation, process optimization, automation planning and implementation.
- To develop and lead the modelling and optimization of DKSH Distribution Center Network using Coupa Supply Chain Modelling Tool.
- Support and/or lead the scoping, development and (where applicable) sourcing of structured and professional projects, ensuring deployment of standardized, clearly documented, and controlled project governance which is followed through to excellent execution.
- Collaborating with other members of the Solution Engineering & Design team as well as the SCI Group, provide a point of expertise for DC Network Modeling projects ensuring each development suits the purpose of its operation, clearly indicates the potential cost savings and successfully enables the business via clear alignment with project scope.
- Work with a group of cross-functional stakeholders to capture business requirements, country requirements, operational requirements and costs enabling the development of successful business cases and project budgets
- Ensure detailed end-to-end business requirements and technical requirements documentation is completed, reviewed, and signed-off leading to the agreement of system configuration / development needs, timelines, and costs.
- Develop project plans, tasks, and associated communications documentation as part of the project management activities.
- Ensure delivery of projects within timelines, consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- At all times, drive and maintain a clear focus on meeting and communication quality and compliance requirements at both local legislation as well as DKSH policy. This includes completion of pre-go live audits.
- Professionally deploy and manage the project processes to ensure all changes in scope or approach are adequately reviewed, assessed, and approved by the appropriate levels of management and Steering Committee (where applicable).
- Assist and/or lead in the design, develop and implementation of flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process continuous improvement that add value.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action
- Develop and maintain safe and effective liaison with Internal and External clients, customers, business partners, stakeholders, workers, and contractors.
Functional Skills And Knowledge
- Accomplished manager with 7+ years’ experience in project development and management within traditional retail, E-Commerce, logistics, supply chain industry or manufacturing industry.
- Strong experience (3+ years) using Coupa Supply Chain Modelling Tool (formerly known as Llamasoft) modelling Supply Chain Networks.
- Strong knowledge in project management methodologies ideally with formal training in/from PMI, Prince 2 or other project management body/methodology.
- Strong background in DC and warehouse layout and operations
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced using SAP and EWM systems a plus (not required)
- Knowledge of automated MHE or manufacturing systems a plus (not required)
- Proven management skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to form and maintain good relationships internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Commercial and financial acumen.
- Results orientated and organized with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines.
- Proven analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail skills.
- General understanding of software system interaction with hardware equipment.
- Good understanding of safety compliance requirements.
- Good English (oral & written) to communicate with global teams.
- Self-driven and proactive person that enjoys working in teams, supporting the team members and stakeholders with determination to succeed.
- Manage, coach, and develop a high performing collaborative team environment for each project.
- Contribute to project objectives/KPI setting and review and assess ongoing performance of the project and project team.
- Ensure all projects operate in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of self, staff, contractors, and visitors
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience in project planning, management and deployment of large scale, complicated projects related to the supply chain and logistics industry with at least 5 years at senior management level.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in using Coupa Supply Chain Modelling tool to recreate and simulate Supply Chain Networks across multiple countries and locations.
- Experience in project planning, management and deployment of large scale, complicated projects related to the supply chain and logistics industry with at least 3 years at management level.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management/ Logistics, Business Management or any other relevant degree (combination of work experience to education will be considered)
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Changi, East Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,000 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 02-11-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $1,800 - $2,200 a month⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 a month⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Pioneer, West Singapore, Singapore