Update day: 27-08-2023
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,800 - $4,000 a month
Flash Coffee is Asia’s fastest-growing tech-enabled specialty coffee chain. We aim to democratize high-quality coffee to make it accessible to Asia’s rising middle class. We serve up an award-winning coffee menu at affordable prices in stores and via our mobile app for customers who prefer a quick grab-and-go. Already operating in three countries, we are on a trajectory to launch an additional seven countries across Asia Pacific by 2022.
We’re a Series A startup with funding from White Star Capital, known for backing the likes of food-tech giant Freshly and Dollar Shave Club, along with Delivery Hero, the parent company of foodpanda and one of the largest food delivery companies in the world. We also count Rocket Internet (known for incubating the likes of foodpanda, Lazada, Zalora, and more) as well as Global Founders Capital, which has backed global successes such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Slack.
We are looking for a Junior HR Business Partner, Operationsfor Singapore, to support our Operations growth in Singapore.
What you’ll do:
- Implement Human Resources strategic plans, tactics, and projects in the Operations team, integrate company-wide Human Resources initiative into the business unit.
- Collaborate with other Human Resources team members to ensure organizational needs are met and to recommend relevant strategic tactics to improve efficiency.
- Conduct investigations for employment-related claims. Provides investigation and consultation support to managers addressing employees’ conduct and performance issues.
- Ensure employees’ compliance with the Company’s Code of Conduct, practices, and requirements
- Ensure the Company follows local employment laws and regulations.
- Support Operations Team, by facilitating and driving store employees’ learning and development, retention strategies, and career development.
- Provide consultation and support to Operations managers on employees’ relations issues and applicable company policies and employment laws.
- Serve as an advocate on behalf of all store employees. Solicits and listens to partners’ concerns and takes an active role in resolving problems.
- Provides information, or facilitates store employees’ ability to obtain information, about benefits, compensation, training and other Employees’ programs and services.
- Assist with all Store Employees recruitment matters
- Explore, evaluate, and propose alternative recruitment channels or methods for store recruitment
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Management, Administration, Human Resource
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a HR generalist role (in a start-up would be advantageous)
- Detailed oriented and have the ability to multitask, good time management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skill
- Well versed in local labour law and regulation, stay current on changes in laws and regulations
- Retail/FMCG industry experience would be advantageous
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Novena, Central Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Changi, East Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 27-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $1,000 - $1,400 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Singapore River, Central Singapore, Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,000 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,800 - $3,300 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Orchard, Central Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore