Update day: 15-09-2023
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full-time
- Provide daily IT operation support to all users
- Handles end users’ computer and/or laptops’ issues and requests promptly
- Troubleshoots computers, laptops, network, printer and server related problems
- Provides training, hardware/ software, administration duties and support
- Conducts preventive work on computers, servers and firewalls
- Assists in the installation, maintenance and management of the computer network for Main Office and Project Sites
- Ensures backups are done successfully and properly
- Assists in the management of the communications, workstations and servers of the Company’s computer network.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Relevant technical experience in both onsite support and remote site support.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows OS, Server, Office365, Microsoft Azure and network support
- Basic knowledge of IT skills, network devices and server administration.
- Good time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize issues quickly.
- Experience to support users
- Keep abreast of latest technologies and trends.
- Able to work overtime and be on standby when required.
- Able to go on business trips periodically
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lim Shen Chee (Reg No. R1660557)
EA License No. 07C5771
Job Type: Full-time
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $5,300 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,500 - $3,500 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $7,000 - $8,500 a month⏰ 06-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $5,000 - $8,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 Up to $4,500 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore