Update day: 22-08-2023
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
- Train, coach and assess students (in collaboration with other Instructors, Teachers and APs) in school and on-site to meet industrial standards and requirements of work places incorporating Work-readiness Skills and Work Habits – hard and soft skills.
- Develop training packages (lesson plan, assignments, and presentation slides with resources, assessment plans and trainer guide) for each vocational area based on competency standards of the Skills Future framework.
- Monitor students’ performance using CATs (Continuous Assessment Tools) and SWPs (Standard Work Performance)
- Plan and perform situational and ecological assessments prior to work experience and job attachment.
- Accompany students for selection, interview and job orientation.
- Provide on-site training/supervision as and when needed.
- Establish and maintain employers’ database and archive/safe keep all documents and correspondences.
- Align the vocational curriculum to WSQ Framework and develop a responsive vocational curriculum, incorporating sensory integration, home-school-partnership to meet the diverse needs of students and the requirements of industrial standards.
- Facilitate and support the implementation, review of the vocational education curriculum to enable students to achieve competencies in both hard and soft skills.
- Ensure and maintain readiness of quality teaching resources and to provide quality vocational training.
- build and maintain a functional network between school and industrial partners to ensure provision of up-to-date industrial training.
- partner the HOD, other instructors and teachers in the development and implementation of an innovative and inclusive vocational education programme.
- Minimum Polytechnic diploma or equivalent with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Possess good problem solving skills to identify issues and create action plans.
- Able to communicate with diverse groups; maintaining confidentiality; working as part of a team; and meeting deadlines and schedules
- Able to work under limited supervision following standardized practices and/or methods
- Good People management skills - leading, guiding, and/or coordinating with others
- Experience working with chronic conditions such as Special Needs and/or Mental Illness.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,800 - $4,500 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,800 - $4,000 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 22-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,400 - $3,000 a month⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 From $40 an hour⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,200 - $2,300 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore