Update day: 17-09-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentWant to be a part of our team?Sells company products to customers via telephone or electronic inquiries.Must close the sale on products, systems, and/or services.Sales are typically made through inbound telephone sales activities.May have limited outbound call responsibility.Does not require in-depth technical knowledge of the product.Acts as part of a sales team and supports field sales staff.May sell lower-tier products, supplies, components, etc.Responds to customer inquiries for the purpose of taking orders.May respond to web and/or fax inquiries and orders.Focuses on retaining and growing an existing customer base.May also be involved in order fulfillment, post-sales, or administrative related activities.May perform customer database tracking activities.May carry team or individual quota.Working at NTTThe primary objective of the Inside Sales Client Managers is to manage and grow relationships and drive expansion and renewals across all solutions (foundational solutions primary) within assigned accounts segments 4. These employees mine for new sales opportunities within an assigned account list.The Inside Sales Client Managers have a proactive and systematic approach to working through the assigned account list. This is done by leveraging NTT (Ltd)’s tools and methodologies to understand the client’s implicit and explicit needs.
- Primary Segment Focus
- Existing clients
- Secondary Segment Focus
- Sales Process Involvement
- Land, Adopt, Expand and Review
- Client Load
- Existing: 60 - 80
- Prospect: 0
- Sales Time Allocation
- Pre-sales: 10%
- Engaged selling time: 35%
- Sales completion: 35%
- Sales Facilitation: 20%
- Solution Focus
- Primary: Foundational
- Secondary: Partnership
- All solution areas
- Sales Strategy with Buyers & Products
- Existing: Retention (current products) and Penetration (new/different products)
- Manage and grow relationships and drive expansion and renewals across all solutions (foundational solutions primary) within assigned accounts in segment 4.
- Minimize churn and maximize retention in assigned accounts.
- Drive client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process.
- Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs, and then effectively articulate how NTT‘s can add value through our services and solutions.
- Use NTT’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines, and forecasts.
- Present new and additional offerings to clients.
- Communicate quotes, provide supportive sales documentation and obtain a sales order where there is an opportunity to close a sale.
- Build relationships with clients and display an interest in and knowledge of the client environment.
- Identify opportunities for up-selling of solutions and services and display superior telephone etiquette.
- Identify sales opportunities by managing and growing revenue and expansion across solutions areas in the assigned accounts in segment 4.
- Comply with and adhere to pre-identified governance and compliance standards as outlined by NTT(Ltd) and escalate identified problems for investigation and resolution.
- Adhere to Finance standards and procedures to reduce costs and report associated risk.
- Sales business acumen - The skills supporting successful selling through organizational and business outcome mindset. Success will require focusing on planning, leveraging tools and data, and concentrating on NTT Ltd’s business requirements. Developing the skills to understand your client’s business (including commercial and financial aspects) in order to bring value to them from NTT’s portfolio of services.
- Sales client engagement and management - The skills used to effectively manage and analyze the client throughout the client lifecycle, with the goal of improving client relationships and driving sales growth. Success will require a detailed understanding of client needs, effective sales planning, and building trust, all while managing to client expectations. Developing the skills required to know your client, building effective & lasting relationships with them, and being seen as a trusted advisor.
- Sales solution skills - The knowledge of NTT Ltd’s offerings, client applications, use cases, and market trends and the skill to apply them to the individual client and prospect situations that positions the sales team member as an expert client advisor. Success will require the ability to link NTT Ltd offerings, including high-value services to a specific client and prospect needs and outcomes.
- Sales pursuit - The skills and knowledge that enable a sales team member to create success by identifying and advancing opportunities at assigned prospects and clients. Success will require both individual ownership as well as accountability for coordinating internal and external resources in order to close sales opportunities.
- Relevant Degree
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role in a similar environment
- Demonstrated sales and client engagement experience
- Demonstrated experience negotiating with clients and vendor
- Demonstrated experience analyzing commercial information
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 15-10-2023🌏 Singapore River, Central Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Novena, Central Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 01-10-2023🌏 Singapore River, Central Singapore, Singapore
💸 $2,800 - $5,000 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,500 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore