Update day: 26-09-2023
Human Resource Administrative Assistant
Join the premier biopharmaceuticalcompany that has been in Singaporefor more than 25 years and in AP for over 60 years.
- Top-ranked biopharmaceutical company onThe Straits Times and Statista’s list of Best Employersin Singapore for two consecutive years (2020, 2021).
- Exciting Full-Time Contract til 31 Dec 2021 role based at our Tuassite
- Use your strongadmin skills, eye for detail & process improvement mindsetto support HR initiative
Right now, around 69,000 of our employees are working to cure the world’s most complex diseases. We know that our people are the key to our success, which is why our Human Resources team works to attract, develop, retain and inspire our people so that they can learn, grow and make a true impact on the world. Together we collaborate to create a culturally rich, diverse organisation ensuring we remain innovative, agile and flexible.
As HR Administrative Assistant, you will provide admin project support to the Singapore HR team to ensure HR documentations are set up efficiently and aligned with HR strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Transfer of digitised documents to the respective files
- Sorting of documentations to be scanned – includes loose documents and documents in files
- Actual scanning of documents
- Renaming and sorting into correct files
- Testing of functions – search & retrieve
- Ensure documents transferred from GTA are stored correctly
- Documents to scan: (as per earlier slide and dependent on the type of documents in the files)
- Identify, recover and organize backlogs in filings
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE
- Proven working experience in a similar administrative role or in a role which required strong admin skills
- Ability to follow processes to ensure effective solutions/approaches for business efficiencies by leveraging tools and information
- Capable of working independently, as well as partnering with another HR Admin colleague and remote communications with HR stakeholders
- Highly effective communicator at all levels of the business
- Ability to use and navigate computer programs (MS Office – Word, Excel) and IT/Sharepoint systems
- Strong ethics to be able to work with confidential information with sensitivity
- Demonstrate learning agility, is committed to high quality in their work and has passion to learn and willing to share what they learn with others
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Contribute to the efficienciesof the business through your effectiveHR Admin support in Singapore
- Bring your passionfor people&process efficiencies to this role
Our Support Functions deliver services and makes recommendations about ways to enhance our workplace and the experience of working at our organisation. Our Support Functions include HR, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Procurement, Administration, Facilities and Security.
Who we are
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world’s most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us — and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively for the common good. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Kenilworth, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Employee Status:Temporary (Fixed Term)
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Singapore River, Central Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $3,500 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 26-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,400 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,500 - $4,200 a month⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $5,000 a month⏰ 23-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 25-10-2023🌏 Singapore