Update day: 30-08-2023
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1,800 - $3,500 a month
- To lead and direct the Human Resources (HR) department.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Only Singaporeans may apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $2,800 - $3,500 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,200 - $3,800 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,800 a month⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,300 - $3,700 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Ang Mo Kio, North-East Singapore, Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $5,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore