Update day: 18-09-2023
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
You will execute and operationalize Group Supply Chain Management (SCM) Sustainability Roadmap and Strategies and support Supply Chain Sustainability function across all DKSH countries. This position manages in planning, prioritizing and reporting of measures and policies defined within DKSH. You will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring Sustainability projects across the market for SCM Sustainability local initiatives.
- Support the market their sustainability journey, from strategy execution and implementation to reporting
- Coordinate, track and monitor the SCM Sustainability progress and KPI for each market.
- Identify and evaluate emission reduction opportunities and pathways.
- Assess or propose sustainability initiatives, considering factors such as cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and acceptance
- Prepare and publish regular sustainability reports and communicate progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop training programs to educate supply chain staff on sustainability practices and compliance requirements.
- Foster a culture of sustainability and compliance throughout the organization
- Perform ESE/ESG due diligence/audits
- Conduct regular evaluations to assess the impact of sustainability initiatives on the supply chain
- Provide technical or administrative support for sustainability programs or issues
- Monitor industry best practices and emerging trends in sustainability and compliance.
- Continuously improve and refine the supply chain sustainability program.
- Enhance supply chain sustainability transparency by implementing traceability systems and tools.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of supply chain information to meet transparency requirements.
- Participate in cross functional projects as required
- Undertake Group SCM task as and when as required
- Complying with relevant legislation and the company’s HSE policies, standards, and procedures
- Ensuring sufficient resources are made available to maintain a safe workplace, and to meet all other aspects of the company’s HSE requirements
- Actively participating and supporting team participation in HSE training and initiatives
- Supporting the return to work of team members as part of their rehabilitation process
- Identifying and effectively managing HSE risks to the business
- Ensuring business practices support HSE management
- Demonstrated expertise in sustainability practices, regulations, and trends, with a deep understanding of their impact on supply chain management
- Understanding of key sustainability issues and trends and how they link to business values especially in Supply Chain operations
- Sound understanding of logistics commercial and operation practices
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with multiple stakeholders
- Familiar with Sustainability reporting requirements and assessment
- Knowledge of Warehouse & Transportation Management Systems (ideally SAP)
- Collaboration both internally and externally
- Possessing a “can do attitude” and willing to help whenever needed
- Capable to show initiatives, engage in constructive discussions and drive improvements
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Ability to influence and convince without authority
- Familiar and comfortable with working within a decentralized organization with matrix structures and reporting lines
- Agile & adaptable and eager to learn new skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline, for example, engineering, sustainable development, environmental science, chemistry or finance and economics: relevant professional qualifications are an advantage
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in relevant field such as Sustainability, QHSE or equivalent is required
- Strong Experience in Environmental Management and Engineering
- Experience working in MNC and highly matrixed organizations
- Proven track record in ESG strategy and non-financial reporting frameworks
- Expose and knowledgeable of the TFCD, GRI,CSRD Reporting and ISO framework
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $1,500 - $1,800 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $3,600 a month⏰ 30-09-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,500 - $3,000 a month⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 17-10-2023🌏 Changi, East Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 29-09-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $9 - $15 an hour⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,200 - $2,600 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore