Update day: 22-08-2023
Category: Architecture / Interior Design
Join Affinidi and be part of the future of identity: secure, portable and controlled by the individual.
Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms.
Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to customers, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
Currently undergoing development are three applications that leverage Affinidi’s technology: Safe Travel initiative, a digital medical credentials ecosystem to safely open up international air travel; Trustana, a curated B2B marketplace and trade platform connecting verifiable, international partners for seamless cross-border trade; and Good Worker, an online job matching platform for seasonal workers and employers in India.
Affinidi, along with the applications Trustana and Good Worker, are seeded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore.
We are building a motivated and entrepreneurial team who is passionate about identity, decentralization and technology to make this happen.
What you’ll do:
- Lead an engineering team building & delivering SSI enabling solutions for our global customers
- Support your team in Agile and DevSecOps left-shift to ensure quality driven engineering excellence and security standards
- Architect, design and lead the build of scalable back-end API services achieving a target of 100 million users
- Collaborate and build on the product and technology roadmap with Director of Engg, product managers, designers and stakeholders
- Lead and create a diverse, dynamic, collaborative, transparent culture where everyone’s ideas and opinions are equally valued
- Lead an engineering team building the next level of verification software for verifiable credentials
- Mentoring / Guiding / Serving less experienced team members to create a high performance engineering team
- Work well with global teams across different time zones effectively
You should apply if:
- 8+ years of full-time experience as software developer, with at least 2 years of experience with Node.js, React.js and React Native
- Experience working on AWS stack, Infrastructure as Code, Deploying and maintaining Microservices in a container environment (i.e. Kubernetes)
- Experience integrating external systems and provide feedback for API improvement
- Good working knowledge on design patterns, OOP and Functional Programming
- Experience with QA excellence, TDD and BDD
- Experience building / consuming OpenAPI (Swagger) and GraphQL specifications
- Experience of building multi-service systems and testing them
- Experience of building CI/CD process
Bonus points if:
- Experience with TypeScript language extensions is a plus
- Experience of building systems with high data protection requirements, anonymous data and data encryption
- Experience of building systems that do require cryptography
- Experience of building authentication systems, understanding of common authentication patterns
- In-depth knowledge of database design and optimization
Here is the interview process for this role:
- 30m interview with one of our Talent Team or Recruitment Partners
- 90min Functional Round with Pairing / Architecture
- 60min Case Study round with a cross-functional audience
- 60min Cultural Fit
We can be flexible with the structure if someone’s circumstances or timescales require it for good reason, just let us know!
Please reach out if you have any specific requirements so we can be as accommodating as possible for you.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $5,000 - $8,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,000 - $9,000 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,500 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $8,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,500 - $12,000 a month⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore