Update day: 19-09-2023
Job type: Full-time
Are you passionate about helping customers build resiliency, reduce risk and embrace Zero Trust in the age of cloud migration and Digital Transformation?
Microsoft continues to invest over $1B per year in security and research to enable its customers to confidently move to the cloud and modernize their platforms. We deliver the security, compliance, and identity solutions they need to keep their data safe.
In the Security Solutions Team, we are passionate about this mission, and we are looking for a Specialist Manager to lead, develop and manage a team of high performing Specialists to drive solution opportunity revenue and market share by leveraging the Microsoft Technologies to meet their customers data modernization and analytics solution needs.
The Impact You’ll be Making - The Security Specialist Manager for Global Black Belts is responsible for :
Sales & Transformational Business Leadership:
- Bring Transformational Business Leadership that can drive Security, Compliance, Identity and Management sales execution, enhance our Secure Multi-cloud Go-To-Market, identify and accelerate new sales motions, and coach our seasoned Global Black Belt sales organization.
- Lead Global Black Belt team to drive the Security business to overachieve revenue and scorecard targets, with a focus on Microsoft Multi-cloud Security capabilities and approach.
- Incubate new sales motions by landing lighthouse customers and blazing the trail for a scalable sales motion.
- Develop their seller’s Solution Sales skills to sell the business outcomes of the broader Security platform.
- Partner with regions to develop action plans and provide leadership to regions to implement plans.
- Share performance insights, accelerators, blockers corporate teams and land worldwide initiatives with local Security leadership.
- Embrace model, coach, care approach as the core leadership principles. Strong leadership skills to empower, motivate, and create an inclusive environment for the team members to thrive.
- Develop a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- Proactively manage skills development across region to build regional capability in transformation and new workloads.
Customer centricity :
- Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration.
- Lead sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes YoY.
- Lead cross-team to ensure customer intent to consume cloud services sold.
- Advocate and encourage early partner engagements to fully leverage the growth opportunities with partners.
- Directly engage with strategic partners to bring the right solution to the customers.
- Engage as key sponsor for strategic customers and partners (per agreement with local subsidiary) to nurture relationships and influence successful results.
- Lead by example & champion strategic partners and MS services for co-selling.
- Bring insights back on program landing for partners. Facilitate buildout of the partner ecosystem to scale the business.
Key Success Criteria:
- Creation and retention of a highly motivated, diverse, and high performing team.
- Execution and growth of sales opportunities working closely with the sales team and other cross functional groups.
- Clearly capturing and communicating customer feedback, potential gaps, and challenges with leadership, including proposal for potential solutions for quick resolution.
- Successful engagement model for leveraging partners to grow our business and scale.
- Becoming a trusted advisor and thought leader for customers, partners, and sales team.
Skills, Experience, and Requirements:
A strong candidate will possess as many of the following skills and experiences as possible:
- Strong technical background in security, compliance, identity, and management.
- Strong enterprise sales experience and/or business development.
- Understanding of Microsoft’s Security, Compliance, and Identity strategy.
- Demonstrable understanding of the security and compliance landscape, and the ability to drive technical discussions with customers.
- Understanding of Systems Integrator partners, ISVs, MSSPs, Consultancies, & others.
- Exceptional problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proven competency to collaborate cross organizations, deal with ambiguity and driving impact without direct authority.
- 7+ years of technology/security-related sales or account management experience OR Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field AND 6+ years of technology-related sales or account management experience
- 5+ years of experience in leadership and people management
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $6,000 - $10,000 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,500 - $8,500 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,300 a month⏰ 19-10-2023🌏 Singapore