Update day: 23-08-2023
Category: Architecture / Interior Design
Salary: $3,000 - $4,000 a month
As a Data Engineer, you should have prior experience in building data infrastructure, and possess end-to-end data engineering knowledge (dimension modelling to ETL to data warehousing). You thrive in your ability to making strides in a fast-paced environment. For this talented role, you would be involved in the agile development cycle and take ownership of various data tools from design to deployment.
- Work with Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Software engineers to build and manage data products and the SISTIC Data Warehouse/Data Lake.
- Design, develop, and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines.
- Solve issues in the existing data pipelines and build their successors.
- Build modular pipelines to construct features and modelling tables.
- Maintain data warehouse architecture and relational databases.
- Monitor incidents by performing root cause analysis and implement the appropriate action.
- Create, document, and monitor highly readable code.
- Obtain and ingest raw data at scale (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries etc.)
- Conduct and participate in code reviews with peers.
Qualifications and Criteria
Technical Competencies(in bold italics are Must-Have)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related field with minimum 2 years of IT experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in designing, building and operationalizing medium to large scale data integration(structured &unstructured) projects with Data Lake, Data Warehouse, BLOB Storage, RDBMS, HDFS.
- Prior experience in using Big Data tooling (Hadoop, Spark) and a good understanding of functional programming.
- Minimum 1 years of Hands-on Experience in batch/real-time data integration & processing.
- Strong proficiency in handling databases using MySQL, PostgreSQL, HIVE, Druid.
- Solid background in programming languageslike Python/Scala/Java etc. Python is a must.
- Build & maintain scalable ETL pipelines using Apache Airflow, Apache Kafka and Apache Snoop.
- Analytical and Critical Thinking competencies
- Problem Solver
- Operate effectively both as Team Player as well as Independent contributor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Versatile and Adaptable especially in our environment where situations change rapidly
- Out of the Box Thinker
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines
Perks in Play
- Mentorship and career guidance
- An atmosphere of inclusion and collaboration
- Regional network connections and opportunities
- Constant innovation and discovery challenge
- Fun and product-focused culture
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor’s Degree?
- How many years of work experience do you have using Apache Airflow?
- How many years of work experience do you have using Java?
- How many years of work experience do you have using Python (Programming Language)?
- Are you legally authorized to work in Singapore?
- Are you comfortable commuting to this job’s location?
- What is your proficiency in handling databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, HIVE, Druid)? Score yourself out of 10.
- We must fill this position urgently. Can you start immediately?
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $3,500 - $6,900 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,500 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $7,500 a month⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $6,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,000 - $9,000 a month⏰ 12-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,500 - $4,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $4,500 a month⏰ 02-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,300 - $6,600 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore