Update day: 19-09-2023
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $4,500 - $6,000 a month
- Industry/ Organization Type: Manufacturing
- Position Title: Cost Analyst / Financial Analyst
- Working Location: Ang Mo Kio
- Working Hours: 5 days (Monday to Friday, 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM)
- Salary Package: Basic Salary up to $6,000 + AWS + Bonus + Mobile Allowance
- Duration: Permanent
- Set up standard-cost products.
- Develop accurate product costs, including updating standard costs for raw materials. Incorporate variance and yield analysis with actual raw material costs to prepare standard costs.
- Perform periodic BOM and product costing roll-up.
- Analyse actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Yearly standard setting based on budget to ensure proper inventory valuation and accurate cost information for pricing decisions.
- Coordinate with the factory to perform yearly physical stock and reconcile physical vs book on raw materials.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Work with project line managers/business partners and monitor/review project margin and cost centres across different entities.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyse profit margin and highlight potential revenue leakage and adverse cost trending.
- Exercise business partnering with internal stakeholders to aid their decision-making.
- Perform cost controlling to maximise profit margin.
- Gather data, analyse processes and systems, identify gaps and improvement areas and recommend improvements.
- Assist in month-end close process and reconciliations.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis/project as required.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or any other professional qualifications.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of financial/cost analysis experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment with standard costing experience.
- Strong command of SAP HANA/ECC FICO knowledge (especially CO) is preferred.
- Experience with SAP HANA/ECC implementation is preferred.
- Preferably with advanced Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and other Microsoft Office skills.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess problem-solving and strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and with a strong sense of initiative.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Kindly apply through ANYof the following methods:
- Submit your application by clicking the APPLYbutton;
- Email your resume to Job(at)anradus.com.sg . Please indicate #65245on the email subject.
Anradus Application Policy:We value each application and ensure every resume is reviewed. Our process is efficient, typically concluding within 3 working days. If you do not receive communication from us within this timeframe, it’s likely that your application has not been shortlisted by our client. In such cases, we recommend continuing your job search to maximize your opportunities.
Anradus Pte Ltd | EA License No. 20C0161 | Adelin Chong | EA Reg No.: R1875641
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,500 - $4,700 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 21-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,900 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $6,000 - $7,000 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $10,000 - $20,000 a month⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $3,800 a month⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $3,500 a month⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore