Update day: 17-09-2023
Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of AVP - Digital Solutions within Information Technology Department under Asian Systems Office.
The successful candidate will be part of a growing dynamic regional team that is in charge of IT development and support functions. This role provides leadership to a critical set of functions used by the regional operations for our service proposition to the customers.
Reporting to the VP - Digital Workplace solutions, you will lead the team that will drive solutions that uplift the operational capability for processing transactions while keeping the systems stable.
- Build and manage the teams responsible for the different initiatives in technology liaising with other departments.
- Manage a team of professionals based in Singapore and India to drive adoption of new technologies in the bank.
- Implement regional enterprise-wide solutions across multiple locations designing them right for scalability and performance.
- Manage the applications in this domain that built in-house OR vendor supported packages to put enhancements, fixes due to incidents and keep the software and it’s operating environment up to date.
- Liaise with other application teams to maintain the demand pipeline for the year and prioritize delivery.
- Look into means for reducing the lead time for delivery through automation of testing, automation for deployment etc to also look at cost reduction for software delivery.
- Ensure quality of delivery into production getting into the details of the solution and design aspects so that the solutions provided are scalable and handle the performance requirements of the business.
- Handle the budgets required for all the project and BAU activities for the team and ensure the project budgets and expenses are managed within the KPI’s set.
- Ensure the stability of the systems in the production environment for uninterrupted service to our business.
- Participate in production incident calls to offer remediation for any disruption of service and ensure service restoration in the quickest time possible.
- At least 8 years of IT work experience in the area of application development putting together and leading teams based onsite OR remotely would be required.
- Good working experience in containers, kubernetes, micro-services, internal and external APIs, API gateways, enterprise service buses and middlewares.
- Has good practical experience in implementing and using DevOps tools for the CI/ CD pipeline.
- Prior experience in the banking environment implementing solutions that are regional in nature to promote automation through integration between applications
- Has experience in project management so tasks can be mapped out into a plan and timelines can be tracked.
- Technically adept to be able to get into the details of the designing of the solution liaising with our internal teams and vendors.
- Good technical skills and working knowledge in Java, Python, SQL scripts and familiarity with the Windows and Linux environment.
- Good understanding of single sign-on solutions would be relevant to this role.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, self-organizing and possess drive, ability to be hands-on and a good team player
- Experience in liaising with off-shore teams, infrastructure teams and other personnel for implementation of solutions.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Changi, East Singapore, Singapore
💸 $3,500 - $6,000 a month⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,000 - $8,000 a month⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 13-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $4,400 - $6,200 a month⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 14-10-2023🌏 Paya Lebar, East Singapore, Singapore
⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $3,000 - $4,000 a month⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Singapore