Update day: 23-09-2023
Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Permanent
They have an iconic which evokes a sense of adventure and craftsmanship. They are looking for an Assistant PR Manager who will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing the brand’s communication and public relations strategies in the South East Asia Oceania (SEAO) region.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implement strategies to increase the brand’s presence in accordance with headquarters’ guidelines, acting as a liaison to convey brand guidelines and feedback to local markets.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with press and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) within the SEA region, ensuring positive media engagement.
- Collaborate with media agencies to design effective media buying strategies across print, broadcast, online, and out-of-home platforms. Explore new channels and opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships.
- Define and implement regional marketing and communication strategies, adapting central strategies to local nuances while maintaining a unified brand image. Manage the regional communications calendar in coordination with the Head of Marketing.
- Develop PR plans and media relations strategies to support product launches, events, and brand initiatives. Coordinate with HQ for press kit preparation, manage media inquiries, and analyze PR coverage on a monthly basis.
- Plan, execute, and assess events, partnerships, and marketing activities in the SEA region. Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful event implementation and analyze post-event outcomes.
- Take responsibility for developing, negotiating, and managing the regional communication and PR budget. Administer budget-related tasks, including expenses, invoicing, and payments.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum five years of experience in PR or communications role in luxury industry.
- Familiarity with media buying and planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and design software.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage complex projects concurrently.
What’s on offer:
The Communication Assistant Manager will contribute to the brand’s growth by executing effective communication strategies, enhancing brand visibility, and fostering positive relationships with media and key stakeholders in the dynamic SEAO region. This role requires a blend of strategic thinking, creative execution, and meticulous project management.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants kindly attach the latest copy of your resume (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries).
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1441484
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $2,800 - $3,500 a month⏰ 03-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 07-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,200 - $4,000 a month⏰ 05-11-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,400 - $5,000 a month⏰ 08-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 04-10-2023🌏 Singapore
⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,000 - $4,500 a month⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $2,300 - $3,000 a month⏰ 06-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $7,000 - $10,000 a month⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Singapore
💸 $1,800 - $2,500 a month⏰ 02-10-2023🌏 Singapore